This season, Billboard has teamed up with Shazam to bring you the top 10 most Shazamed songs of each week. Shazam uses location data to ensure that all the songs listed were identified by users on the island. Lists are compiled over a weekly seven-day period, Monday to Sunday, with the latest tracking period ending June 23.
Congratulations are in order for Purple Disco Machine. The German producer's 2017 hit "Body Funk" has been a consistent favorite, but this week, his remix of Fatboy Slim classic "Praise You" debuts at No. 10, giving him two songs on the chart for the first time this summer. DJ Snake also gets a big look with his first chart appearance at No. 3. Peggy Gou makes a triumphant return at No. 4, her highest placement to date.
The rest of the chart shakes out with familiar faces. Listen to this week's most popular IDs in the Shazam dance chart Apple Music playlist below.
1. Meduza Feat. Goodboys - "Piece Of Your Heart"
2. FISHER - "Losing It"
3. DJ Snake & J. Balvin Feat. Tyga - "Loco Contigo" (debut)
4. Peggy Gou - "Starry Night" (return)
5. Calvin Harris & Rag'n'Bone Man - "Giant" (-2)
6. Purple Disco Machine - "Body Funk" (-2)
7. CamelPhat & Elderbrook - "Cola" (Club Mix) (+3)
8. FISHER - "You Little Beauty" (-1)
9. Guy Gerber - "What To Do" (&Me Remix) (-1)
10. Fatboy Slim - "Praise You" (Purple Disco Machine Remix) (debut)