It's been a whirlwind week for the Canadian pop band Hedley following a string alleged sexual misconduct allegations. However, the group are continuing on with their remaining tour dates, though it appears they're banning the press from attending.
That's at least true for their show at the Keystone Centre in Brandon, MB, on Friday (February 16). In an interview with the Brandon Sun, the Keystone Centre's media and sponsorship manager Krista Kowaluk said that press were no longer invited to attend the concert.
"We are still a go, as right now," she said. "However, there has been one change. We will not be having photographers at the show now."
Kowaluk confirmed that reporters and reviewers were also uninvited from the show, in addition to photographers.
Hedley still have three weeks left in their cross-Canada tour, the dates which can be found here.
While the dates have not yet been cancelled, Hedley have still faced more consequences for their alleged actions, in addition to already being dropped from the Junos.
According to the Globe and Mail, the WE charity (formerly known as Free the Children) have said they have "no plans to work with Hedley in the future" in light the allegations.
Canadian Cancer Society's Relay for Life added that it "no longer have a relationship with them," while Air Miles cancelled a contest wherein fans could win VIP tickets to see the band.
As previously reported, former fans started speaking out about the band's alleged sexual misconduct early this week, with some stories accusing them acting inappropriately with girls as young as 14 while on tour.
The group soon issued a statement on Wednesday (February 14), addressing the allegations and chalking their behaviour up to "certain rock and roll clichés."
The outrage still resulted in them being dropped from the Junos, but it looks as if their current cross-Canada tour will go ahead as planned.
As press time, no charges have been laid against Hedley and no allegations have been proven in court.