Joey Bada$$ and A$AP Rocky are comin' for the pantheon.
HBO and Columbia Records' ficially licensed Game Of Thrones companion album on the same weekend as the series' third episode. At first, some feared this would be an actual soundtrack to the series, serving as an unfortunate and immersion breaking replacement to Ramin Djawadi's stellar score. That is indeed not the case. For The Throne is merely derived from music inspired by the Thrones series, as indicated by some the song titles.
If only hopped on board, we might have been looking at a new world record: most dollar-sign symbols in a single collaboration. In any case, we're happy to see A$AP Rocky and on the same track, and we can only hope it's a banger. While "Too Many Gods" has obvious Game Of Thrones connotations, it's also easy to see how such a concept might adapt to the rap game. Aside from that one, we're looking at hip-hop contributions from , , and , as well as one from and Ty Dolla $ign.
01. “Kingdom Of One” – Maren Morris
02. “Power Is Power” – SZA, The Weeknd, Travis Scott
03. “Nightshade” – The Lumineers
04. “Hollow Crown” – Ellie Goulding
05. “Baptize Me” – X Ambassadors feat. Jacob Banks
06. “Too Many Gods” – A$AP Rocky & Joey Bada$$
07. “Turn On Me” – The National
08. “From The Grave” – James Arthur
09. “Me Traicionaste” – ROSALÍA feat. A.CHAL
10. “When I Lie” (Remix) – Lil Peep feat. Ty Dolla $ign
11. “Love Can Kill” – Lennon Stella
12. “Wolf At Your Door” – Chloe x Halle
13. “Devil In Your Eye” – Mumford & Sons
14. “Pray (High Valyrian)” – Matt Bellamy